Monday, October 9, 2023

Accordion Zines Part 2! @PS 4





Written in your accordion books are 3 statements about you. The goal is to finish each statement and create an image based on what you share about yourself. I'm so excited to learn more about everyone.

#1 - I Came From:

+ What does it mean to come from somewhere?

+ How many ways can you describe that place?


#2 - I Love:

+ What are some things that you love?

+ What are some different ways to love something?


#3 - I Dream About:

+ Sleep dreams? Visions about your future? What does it mean to dream?

+ What do your dreams look like?


Feel free to practice the letter forms you learned in art class, or the way I showed you in the previous session. You can work on one page at a time, or finish writing the words before you add pictures - there is no right or wrong way to tell your story.

As before - Sketch everything in pencil first, then let me know when you are ready for markers or colored pencils. Let me know if you need any help!

 


No comments: