Monday, May 29, 2017

in my metaphor, he wants to learn quantum mechanics instead of architecture

I.
Mythologies
Archetypes
Roles
Jobs


II.
Does the mind have states
the way matter has states?

Can I pour myself into stillness,
into the container of my body

My mom called me a ray of refracted light
but I didn't respond, she has me all wrong

I want to be the Prism
that light passes through



III.
We automatically assume aliens arrive
with their own foreign wisdom

Why don't we assume the same
about children?


IV.
For every hollowness
there is a voluminous - ness

In every curve there is the experience
of concavity and convexity

Straightness has nothing to do
with goodness


V.
damage can trigger
a cell to choose
a different career

express a different
part of its identity
potential


VI.
Maybe the Eyes see for the Hand
Maybe the Hand expresses the desires
of the Ribcage, to taste, to be connected
Maybe the Mouth forms words
to sing the Siren's song of the Heart

Somewhere there is a confusion
between the desire for connection
and owning it - a colonizing
of the web that cuts off the ability
to notice the forces moving through it,

through us.






No comments: